BUY INSPIRE ME eBOOK at Lulu.com

torstai 27. elokuuta 2009

Posted a comment to Donald Trump Blog

I have been reading Donald Trump Blog . . . about 2,5 years now. If You have something to say and You are willing to comment on Donald Trump Blog it will take a moment to have it published. They get serious amount of comments and they like to read them first before your comment is published on the Blog. One big minus is that when You get trough Your comment will be automatically on the bottom - it is hard to find and complicated to advertise to Your friends. Anyway I have managed to get my comments to the Blog even I´m a Finnish Entrepreneur and my written language is bad. I´m sorry : ) that I´m not a native English speaking person -spirit I have!

What I commented was Donald Trump´s writing: Moving Your Ideas That subject is very close to me and Finnish people, because our 1973 born philosopher Pekka Himanen have been broadcasting subject quite often in Finnish medias. The peak performance is that, when You have an innovative idea, you need to have "standby" business plan or at least a commercial solution how to sell it. Otherwise it is no idea at all. Many good innovation will not fly, if You don´t have a marketing plan for it. You need to ask people & customers idea are they willing to buy it or not? And like Donald Trump says: Do only what Your customers want and what they are willing to pay for. These are golden words, if You go deeper on mind and ask from Yourself daily that: am I doing, inventing something what my customers are waiting for? Or sample am I writing this blog to my self or is it something my readers are willing to read and pay for?

Please, if You have any comment or ideas about my writing, I will be happy to get Your responce by e-mail make@angelo.fi. or like a comment to this blog. And would You do it now, because I start writing seriously daily, weekly and so on.

I am interested to hear what You like to know about to do business generally, is the sales techniques you need to improve or is it right approach, coaching or . . .
What do You need in sales?
What is Your success story?

Best Regards,
Markku Tauriainen
Finnish Entrepreneur



P.S. This was my nr 1 blog text ever published in english : ) - so I maid history : b which is worth one bottle of good red wine - later. By the way I have many good stories which I can tell later in this blog. You really can´t meet 50 000 people not having fun and unique experiences : )



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti